Responsible for data processing is
Complete name, address, telephone number and e-mail address of the website operator.
Data protection officer
The information is only required if there is an obligation to appoint a data protection officer. This exists in the following cases:
- In the company, at least 10 employees regularly process data automatically, such as with computers.
- In the company, regardless of the number of employees, you process at least one category of the following personal data: ethnic origin, race, political opinion, religious beliefs, trade union membership, health or sex life.
- The focus of the business activity is the transfer of personal data such as that carried out by a credit agency, an address publisher or a market and opinion research institute.
The data protection officer can be contacted at the address of the data controller. When contacting us by mail, please add the reference “data protection officer” to the address. You can reach our data protection officer by e-mail at the following e-mail address: Insert e-mail address of data protection officer
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter “data subject”). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Data when you visit the website
If you only use this website to obtain information and do not provide any data, then we only process the data that is required to display the website on the Internet-capable device you are using. These are in particular:
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- the amount of data transferred in each case
- the website from which the request came
- browser type and browser version
- operating system
The legal basis for the processing of this data is legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 UAbs. 1 letter f) DSGVO, in order to enable the presentation of the website in principle.
In addition, you can use various services on the website, where further personal and non-personal data are processed.
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to information regarding the personal data concerning you that the controller processes (Art. 15 DSGVO),
- You have the right to rectification of the data concerning you if they are stored incorrectly or incompletely (Art. 16 DSGVO),
- You have the right to erasure (Art. 17 DSGVO),
- You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data (Art. 18 DSGVO),
- You have the right to data portability (Art. 20 DSGVO),
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you (Art. 21 DSGVO),
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you (Art. 22 GDPR),
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in the event of a suspected breach of data protection law (Art. 77 DSGVO). The competent supervisory authority is the one at your usual place of residence, workplace or at the location of the suspected violation.
Cookies may be stored on your device when you visit the website. Cookies are small text files that are stored by the browser you are using. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your device. However, the entity that sets the cookie can obtain certain information about it. Cookies serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly. With the help of cookies, for example, the device with which this website was called up can be recognized when it is called up again.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. For this purpose, Google sets cookies on the device. These enable an analysis of website usage. The information collected in the process is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and recorded there – including the IP address. Google Analytics is set so that IP addresses are only stored anonymously. Due to this setting, Google truncates the IP addresses collected within Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before storing them. Google uses the collected information to evaluate the use of the websites and to create corresponding reports. Google Analytics is set to delete the data within 14 months of its occurrence.
The processing of the data is based on Art. 6 (1) UAbs. 1 letter f) DSGVO with the legitimate interest in improving this website offer.
The setting of the Analytics cookie can be prevented by setting the browser to reject all cookies. However, this may affect the usability of this website. The collection of data by Google can also be prevented by installing the following browser plug-in: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. The collection of data by Google Analytics can also be prevented by clicking on the following link. This sets a corresponding opt-out cookie: Disable collection of data by Google Analytics for this website.
Further information on Google’s data protection can be found at: https://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html.